BOY KANIN is hiring for
Business Development Officers
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Proposing, developing and implementing strategies to improve Boy Kanin market position, increase in sales and achieve financial growth.
- Developing comprehensive knowledge about the business and development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and the trends for the food industry.
- Identifying market trends, gaps and niches for business growth and expansion.
- Creating negotiating and closing new businesses ventures integrated with the business operations of the company.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing new accounts.
- Participating in media communication activities.
- Analyzing current and past expense budgets, sales, product deficiencies and revenues.
- Developing and leveraging to the company’s branding and professional profile.
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiative as well as strategies for relating clients.
- Participating in forums related to the industry, conferences and client discussions.
- Developing, coordinating, communicating and implementing complex “Plans of Action.”
- At least College Level
- Or any course in Management or any business related course preferably with concentration in Sales/Marketing.
- Must be able to work ASAP
- Able to communicate and deal at corporate level
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Presentation and good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong networking, negotiating and marketing skills
- No maximum age as long as you can do the job well
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you benefits including a competitive remuneration package, a friendly team and opportunities for training and development. We also accept part-timers for this position. This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicants.
For Walk-ins you may visit our office from Mondays to Fridays 1:30-4:00PM
Address: 73-A 10th Avenue. Brgy. Soccoro, Cubao, Quezon City
Please bring the following:
For more information, please call (02) 352-8130